Currently
41°
Alton, IL








No Injuries in Hartford Fire

Story by WBGZ Radio

No one was injured in a fire at a home in Hartford early Sunday morning.  Fire crews from several departments responded to the blaze in the 100 block of Delmar just after 4am yesterday.  The fire appears to have started with a space heater.

Firefighters from Hartford arrived first with Roxana, Wood River and South Roxana responding to assist.  The homeowner was away at the time, but the fire appears to have started with a space heater near combustible materials.  It spread quickly throughout the entire structure and initial reports indicate it is most likely a total loss.

(Copyright WBGZ Radio/ www.AltonDailyNews.com)









This site was created by RiverBender.com
Copyright © 2017 Alton Daily News
AltonDailyNews.com ยท WBGZ 1570 AM
227 Market St., Alton IL 62002 Phone: (618) 465-3535
EEO Report | Privacy Policy | Online Public File